Saturday, March 01, 2008

Random post

I had a day to myself. I haven't had a day to myself in quite a while. So, as is my way, I squandered it. Productivity = zero until 4, then groceries, else blog. No, not really. I got the groceries AND wrote a blog. Though, you must admit, it's not much of a blog entry.

PS:

Here's a little meat.

Okay, I've got a question for all you iTunes users out there. When you move folders with actual files and iTunes loses track of them, how do you point the library to the new file locations as a batch? I can redirect iTunes one song at a time but that's way too time consuming when you've got several hundred songs to do. What I've been doing is deleting the library entry for the old file location and importing them in again, but that strips the play count info and so forth. I actually use play count info in my auto playlists so I don't like to do that.

Anyone have any tips?

No comments: