Sunday, September 18, 2005

Haircut

Don't be shocked the next time you see me. Yes. I had my hair cut. I had the same hair cut for just about 15 years. Now it's new. Pictures to follow.

In unrelated news, I keep thinking about a million things that I'd like to blog about but I never get around to them. That defeats the purspose of a blog, doesn't it? I should just write when inspiration hits, right? Well I'm too busy most of the time and right now I need to get to sleep so that the morning isn't too brutal, so again, it'll have to wait. Before I go, I'll mention a couple of things that I want to blog about in the future: Edith Frost, Bill Bryson, duckhugger.com, Chicago, how I got both ALLMUSIC and IMDb entries, The River's Edge, High Fidelity, etc... I could do this game all night... I need sleep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you really did it!! Get pictures up NOW!!! :) Here's an idea - get a little book/journally thingy to write in on your break at work and then you can just type it in your blog later. I just read how people you journal are less stressed out :) I wouldn't know - I hate writing - can you tell??? tee hee

Love Lynda

Anonymous said...

Does this mean Grunge really is dead?

Domenica said...

Yes, when all else fails, write about writing. I'm glad you update, I enjoy reading your blog. I am teetering in anticipation for the photos.

Brooks said...

Grunge will never truly be dead as long as 18 year old girls continue to attend Evergreen based on the information that "Kurt used to go here" (as was recently related to me.)

Brooks said...

Thanks Domenica. I miss hoot boyz.

Domenica said...

I couldn't keep up with Hoot Boyz any longer, I felt like I ran out of material, although it isn't true, I was writing an entry of Steven Stapleton of N.W.W and the I erased it accidentally and gave up. I also thought of documenting my love for Morrissey as a teenager with all my drawings which I'd like to still do, it'll just be on the Ooooo page. Also, do you remember how last year these two teenagers came from Italy to see KAOS because Kurt played there? I saw them, and they looked just like how boys used to dress when I was early middle school in '94, it was like I was totally in a time warp. They were wearing flannel, the Kurt memorial t-shirts and had long grune hair.