Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Free Things Are Cool Playlist for 2/1/06

My bi-weekly radio show
(breaks indicate sets)
artist / song / album / label

The Double U / Mazurkle / Absurd Fjord / Communion

ENO / The True Wheel / Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy) / EG
Half Japanese / Movin' On Up / Greatest Hits / Safe House
The Electric 6 / Dance-A-Thon-2005 / Senor Smoke / Metropolis
Bobby Conn / Rise Up! / Rise Up! / Truckstop
Huun Huur Tu / Tuvan Internationale / 60 Horses in My Herd / Shanachie
Melvins / The Bloat / Stag / Atlantic

101 Strings / Astral Freakout / Astro Sounds From Beyond the Year 2000 / Scamp (behind my voice)

Karp / Get Your Hands Off My Cake / split 12" w/ Rye Coalition / Troubleman Unlimited
Dusty Springfield / I Found My Way / Dusty in Memphis (expanded) / Rhino
Joe Meek / There Must Be / Joe Meek / Comfort Stand
Lashio Thein Aung / Don't Say Goodbye / Folk & Pop Music of Myanmar (Burma) Vol. 2 : Guitars of the Golden Triangle (v/a) / Sublime Frequencies
Dean Martin / I Don't Think You Love Me Anymore / (Remember Me) I'm the One Who Loves You / Reprise
Gary Wilson / You Took Me On A Walk Into My Mirror / Forgotten Lovers / Motel

Clavilux / Jet Set / s/t / self release (behind my voice)

box_ / tim / Hello Special Glowing World! / self release
Fever / Hexxxed / Red Room: The Jasper vx. Sanchez Remixes / Kemado
The Light Year / Dirt Bike / s/t ep / self release
Geraldo Pino & The Heartbeats / On the Spot / Heavy, Heavy, Heavy / RetroAfric.com
Camille Feruzi / Cha Cha Cha Bay / Golden Afrique Vol. 2 (v/a) / Network Medien
Franz Hertzman & His Orchestra / May Wine / Music for a German Dinner at Home / RCA
Joe Meek / Message to Dave and Dee / Joe Meek / Comfort Stand

The Brass Ring / I Love, I Live, I Love / The Now Sound of The Brass Ring / ABC-Dunhill (behind my voice)

Pink Floyd / Crumbling Land / Zabriski Point Soundtrack (v/a) / Rhino
Can / Father Cannot Yell (Pete Shelly/Black Radio remix) / Sacrilege / Mute
Robyn Hitchcock n the Egyptians / Freeze / Queen Elvis / A&M
Bauhaus / Terror Couple Kill Colonel (version) / s/t ep / 4AD

Jandek / In A Chair I Stare / Khartoum Variations / Corwood

Tortoise & Bonnie 'Prince' Billy / Some Say (I Got Devil) / The Brave and the Bold / Overcoat
Happy Stars / Everything's Okay / Punk 'n Soul: The Ballad of the Electric Sheep / Yeah, It's Rock
Greg Ginn / Yes, Officer / Getting Even / Cruz
God is My Co-Pilot / Rubber or / Best of God is My Co-Pilot / Atavistic
Essential Logic / Music is a Better Noise / Fanfare in the Garden / KRS
Delta 5 / Journey / Singles & Sessions 79-81 / KRS
Loren Mazzacane Connors / untitled (#4) / Long Nights / Table of the Elements

Magnog / Borne Upon Waves / s/t / Kranky
Godspeed You Black Emperor / Moya / Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada (ep) / Kranky

Alan Licht & Loren MazzaCane Connors / Toronto (#4) / Mercury / Road Cone

Jad Fair & Jason Willet / Brand New Red / Honey Bee / Dr. Jim
Captain Yonder / Crazy on the Hill / s/t / self release
Matthew Shipp / Zero / One / Thirsty Ear
Simon Joyner / Hot Tears / Beautiful Losers: Singles and Compilation Tracks 1994-1999 / Jagjaguar

Ennio Morricone / Un Uomo Da Rispettare (Titoli) / Crime and Dissonance / Ipecac
Copernicus / In Terms of Money / No Borderline / Nevermore
Low / Don't Carry it All / Things We Lost In the Fire / Kranky

~fin~

Four Hours instead of two. That's alllottta rocka.. me sick. me sleep. ugh!

1 comment:

Jesus Toast said...

So I don't think you're coming back, you've gone missing...

I thought I should let you know you must be slipping, because I knew a ton of those last artist's listed, including Brian Eno, The Melvins and of course Dean Martin and Pink Floyd...