Sunday, October 09, 2005

Three posts in one day!

When my friends and I were in high school we used to make super 8 and camcorder vhs films and other stupid comedy stuff. You know the type of stuff---editing old star trek epsisodes and audio-dubbing different dialogue... Totally had ourselves in stitches. Really funny. And homophobic. And offensive in other ways. I'm alternately relieved and sad that the broadband internet of today wasn't around then. Our movies would have SURELY been posted on the internet and I'd have to live down a lot of embarrasing stuff. Anyway I've been thinking about that kind of stuff a lot lately and decided that putting really personally embarrasing stuff on the web is really a funny idea in-and-of-itself. Way funnier if you put your own embarrasing stuff up than if it gets up there in other ways. Anyway, this started out as a reply to one of Toast's entries but I think I'm gonna post it as an entry on BAWC now. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Post.

P.S. - So I guess I'd better encode some bad old Diplomatic Immunity (my first band) songs for my reading public to ridicule me about. Yeah! Fun!

1 comment:

Jesus Toast said...

I have a million of those movies also...except for the homophobic part though, because my best friend and co-movie maker later in life ended up coming out of teh closet...regardless, YES you should post them, I use dto have them all up on their very own website www.AintNoWayBro.com but I think they're no longer there...I should go see just in case...