Monday, December 05, 2005

Crazy busy, life is good.

Holiday time is always like this. I work in a retail environment, so christmas time always hits like a load of bricks and beats me silly. This year has been no exception. Overtime and a desk that's overflowing with paperwork. I really don't have time to blog but I just wanted to say "hey everyone, I'm still here!"

Gillian is growing in leaps and bounds. She's so funny these days. Such a sense of humor. It really is the best sound in the world... the sound of your child laughing. I know it sounds cliche, but oh my god. It boggles the mind.

This morning she walked down the hall and Mindy noticed that she didn't toddle at all. She just walked with confidence from one point to another. It's incredible. She's gonna be one year old on the 17th. I can't wait to make her cake. What kind of cake should I make her? It's funny, 'cause it's not like we're gonna let her eat a lot of cake; she's small.

I think I call her small fry or just small more than anything else these days. Nicknames are funny. They rotate rather rapidly in our household.

Gillian got her first snow the other day. Lots of fun. She thinks it tastes great.

I need to go to bed. It's another busy day tomorrow.

Goodnight

No comments: