Thursday, December 08, 2005

Free Things Are Cool Playlist for 12/7/05

My bi-weekly radio show --- Wednesday 9-11PM on KAOS.

(spaces to indicate sets)
(Artist / Song / Album / Label)

The Double U / Mazurkle / Absurd Fjord / Communion (my theme)

Peter Thomas Sound Orchestra feat. Marie France / Monster / Future Muzik / Scamp
Robyn Hitchcock / NASA Clapping / Jewels for Sophia / Warner Bros.
My Dad is Dead / Consequences / A Divided House / Unhinged
The Inkettes / I'm Blue (the Gong-Gong Song) / Beg, Scream & Shout / Rhino
Nothing Painted Blue / Take Your Own Advice / Taste the Flavor / Shrimper

Louie Gordon / Welcome to Rome Jose / JW 1 / Louie Gordon Productions
(behind my voice)

Broadcast / Corporeal / Tender Buttons / WARP
Sue Garner & Rick Brown / It's So Hard (Lennon) / Still / Thrill Jockey
Britta Phillips & Dean Wareham / Ginger Snaps / Sonic Souvenirs / Jetset
Azalia Snail / I Feel Love (Summer) / Avec Amour / A True Classical CD
Low / Just Like Christmas / Christmas / Chair Kicker's Union

The Three Suns / Autumn Leaves / Space Age Pop Vol 3: The Stereo Action Dimension (v/a) / RCA
(behind my voice)

Ivone Lara / Nao Chora Nenem / Brazilian Popular Music (v/a) / Petrobras
Alarm Will Sound / Cliffs / Acoustica: AWS performs Aphex Twin / Cantaloupe
(behind my voice)

The Poppy Family / I Thought of You Again / A Good Thing Lost: 1968-1973 / What Are Records?
Edith Frost / Just a Friend / It's A Game / Drag City
The Magnolia Electric Co. / Doing Something Wrong / Hard to Love A Man / Secretly Canadian
White Magic / One-Note / Through the Sun Door / Drag City
Wilco / Heavy Metal Drummer / Kicking Television: Live in Chicago / Nonesuch
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy / I Send My Love to You / Summer in the Southeast / Sea Note
The Meat Purveyors / Little White Pills / For A Decade of Sin: 11 Years of... / Bloodshot
Danielle Howle & the Tantrums / Camero Power / Skorborealis / Daemon

Aaron Kruse / A Moment / Stuff 95-98 / self-release
(behind my voice)

Half Japanese / Frankenstein Meets Billy the Kid + My Bucket's Got a Hole in it / The Band that Would Be King / 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 watts
Twink / Pussy Cat / The Broken Record / Seeland
(Red Hot) Old Mose / Shrimp Man / American Primitive Vol. II: Pre-War Revenants (1897-1939) / Revenant
When People Were Shorter and Lived Near The Water / Autumn of My Life / Bobby / Shimmy Disc
Jerry Drake / Googie and Scogie / Songs From My Heart / self release
Ennio Morricone / Paura E Aggressione (short version) from the film Giornata Nera Per L'Ariete / Crime and Dissonance / Ipecac
Bobby Sherman / Time / s/t / K-TEL

John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band / God / John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band / Capitol

~fin~

It's way late. I'm going home. Hope you enjoyed the show. Goodnight.

No comments: