Wednesday, June 15, 2005

RIP: Monster

Well, my second blog post will be continuing on the style previously established. Unfortunately. But don't worry. The sad-sack kitty moping is on it's way out and fabulous fun is on the way in. I promise.

As it turns out, Monster had a bladder infection as well as severe anxiety due to the new baby in our home and the onset of diabetes. Not a happy kitty. She was 10 years old and we don't have the time, money or energy to care for such a kitty, so it was her time. Sad. I just wish I hadn't spent the hundred bucks just to decide that I had to put her down anyway. That sucked. At what cost, indeed; Two hundred and five dollars, I guess. $100 for the vet, $30 for Animal Services to euthenise her, and $75 to have the carpets steam cleaned. And me with only one income and a big, fat mortgage. Fuck me.

I miss my kitty.

Bah.

No comments: