Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm a bad blogger

REALLY...

I just haven't had it in me to blog lately... I want to have a good blog but I'm having trouble prioritize it. Being a new dad and having to work certainly get in the way of blogging, huh?

Anyway, this entry is hardly going to count either as I'm at work now and have no time for a propper entry. Bah!

I'm doing my radio show tonight. You can listen Wednesday night at 9PM (Pacific) on KAOS 89.3 FM Olympia, WA or online at http://kaos.evergreen.edu/listenlive.html. Tonight will be a requiem for Robert Moog who passed away shortly after my last show 2 weeks ago. I'll be playing lots of synthesiser music and a few songs that specifically feature Moog synths. I'll also be bringing my Rogue Moog up to the station to demonstrate the range of the instrument and provide backing music for my voice. I'll post my playlist after the show. Maybe I'll even start blogging again this week.

Kisses,
Brooks

No comments: